Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Boycott of Amazon

I typical don't call for boycotts, nor do I presume to speak for my distinguished colleague Ed, but I will for this. Go to AZ and read the story.

These are mad dogs that need to be put down. I have done some bad things in my day, but I have never, ever even remotely considered harming a child. And these pieces of filth glory in it.

Until Amazon gets rid of this atrocity, and maybe not even then, I will refuse to buy a thing from them. I encourage all of you to do the same. I will send this out to as many people as I can think of. Please do the same. We must do all we can to protect the innocents in this world that are preyed on by these creatures. Children are to be loved and nutured, not used to gratify your own sick lusts.

This kind of filth should never be tolerated. This is where the slippery slope leads. Pedophiles should either be locked up for the rest of their lives, or put down like the vermin they are. I have never once come across a case of a "cured" pedo, and doubt I ever will. If, in the name of "tolerance" and "open-mindedness" we allow young ones in our society to fall prey to this, then we deserve to be destroyed. We must stand against this tide of evil.

IT HAS GONE THIS FAR, IT WILL GO NO FARTHER!
H/T to the LawDog for this. If you haven't gone to his site, do so now.