I'm going to start a new kind of posting here. Each week I will post a series of links following the moonbats. We'll spot all the moonbats as they make complete fools out of themselves while wrapping the foil around their little heads. Why you ask? Because they make it so easy.
Here we go:
- Oliver Stone is planning to make a 9/11 Conspiracy Movie. It's a shame, I had new hope for the man after he made "WTC". Now he's going back to his old mentality.
- globeandemail.com article
- Clinton Lawyers leaving open the possibility of defamation suit against ABC over "Path to 9/11" movie. Anyone wanna bet on who flinches first? I'm betting that ol Slick Willie does.
- DailyKos article
- MSNBC's Keith Olbermann calls for impeachment of President Bush in September 11th, 2006 commentary. So this is appropriate, but movies like "The Path to 9/11" and "United 93" are "too divisive" or "too soon"? I get it.
- MSNBC transcript
- 9/11 Conspiracy Theorists protest on September 11th, 2006. These people have no shame. Michelle Malkin has a good collection of pictures. One at the bottom of the article shows you where most of this comes from, an old Baby Boomer Hippie who never left the 60's protest rallies.
- Michelle Malkin article